If you are a University of North Texas College of Engineering faculty member, we will search for funding for your project if you send an abstract or paragraph describing your project to email@example.com.
Knowledgeable staff can answer your questions about specific deadlines and details related to grants and funding opportunities.
- Proposal Development Process
- Pre-Award Timeline
- Pre-Award Process
- The UNT Faculty Research Grant Program
- RSGs - Research Seed Grants, awarded for amounts up to $10,000 from the Office of Research and Economic Development, are intended to enable research that seeds funding of extramural sponsored programs, or that bridges a gap in extramural support.
Applications Taken Year-round, Evaluated by 15th Each Month from September to June.
- Additional UNT funding opportunities
- Small Grant — This grant program provides stop-gap funding for unexpected and emergency needs outside of regular funding cycles.
Applications Taken Year-round
- Additional resources to search for funding-related information
- FedBizOpps - federal business opportunities
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation - links to federal procurement information
- Foundation Center - the most authoritative source of information on private philanthropy in the U.S. Access to the subscription-based Foundation Directory Online is provided on a limited basis.
- Grants for Individuals - from Michigan State University Libraries. Subject categories make searching easy.
- GuideStar: the National Database of Private Organizations - information on U.S. foundations based on data from IRS Forms 990-PF from private foundations.
- Texas eGrants Search - competitive funding announcements available through dozens of Texas state agencies.
- Philanthropy News Digest - from Foundation Center. Click “RFPs” in the upper banner. Search by keyword or browse by subject
- Pivot - Research Opportunities, Funding & Profiles in One Single Place.
- NineSigma - An industry solution for broadcasting corporate needs to potential solution providers to stay ahead of the tech curve.
Guidelines for Requesting CENG Proposal Development Support (PDS)
PDS Budget Template
- Procedure for Approval of Cost Sharing
- Facilities and Resources - Talon 3.0
- Facilities and Resources - MRF
- Red Team
- Graduate Student Pay Schedule and Tuition Rates