The Undergraduate Engineering Advising Office assists undergraduate engineering students with realizing and achieving their academic goals. Students must be fully admitted into the College of Engineering at UNT to utilize services. For information on admissions, please see http://engineering.unt.edu/admissions/how-apply.
Services we provide include (but are not limited to):
- New Student Orientations
- Clarification of UNT policies and procedures
- Clarification of College of Engineering policies and procedures
- Choosing a major and/or minor and/or certificate
- Clarification of degree requirements
- Assistance with registration issues
- Creation and maintenance of degree audits (plans)
- Approve or deny graduation
- Graduation Ceremonies
- Referrals for university services such as tutoring and mentoring, financial aid and scholarships, disability accommodation, job-hunting, etc.
Please call or email the office to schedule an appointment with an advisor, and allot approximately 3 weeks for appointment availability.
Guided Pathways for 2018 Catalog
Please visit Student Academic Resources for more information about classes and registration, degree audits, graduation, tutoring, and academic policies.