- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Days after returning from a White House presentation of their use of drones to create Internet hotspots and restore communication after a disaster, two University of North Texas faculty members are headed to the US Ignite Application Summit for a live demonstration of the project June 24 – 27 in...
Natalie Parde and her Teachable-Agent. Photo by William Snyder First year graduate student Natalie Parde has become the third UNT College of Engineering student to earn a Graduate Research Fellowship from the National Science Foundation to support her research into natural language processing and...
Dr. Seifollah Nasrazadani and Casey Thurber, Chairman of the Student UNT chapter of NACE Chapter. The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) North Texas Meeting, held on June 4 at Discovery Park, was well attended by industry engineers and practitioners of Corrosion Science and...
The College of Engineering's Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research (SUPER) allows international students and UNT faculty to transcend cultures and time-zones to work on challenging engineering research projects. This spring, the program supported 17 students from...