- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Shanti Thiyagaraja, a Computer Science and Engineering graduate student in Dr. Ram Dantu’s Network Security Lab, took first place in the Spirit of Innovation Competition, sponsored by the US India Chamber of Commerce DFW (USICOC), on Dec. 4, 2014. Thiyagaraja received $5,000 for her...
Dr. Marcus Young, an Assistant Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, is using a focused ion beam system to examine metal museum artifacts and to learn about the manufacturing of silver and silver-plated pieces from the Dallas Museum of Art. His research has been...
Undergraduate researchers in the College of Engineering brought their projects, poster presentations, and enthusiasm for their work to the 2nd Annual Showcase for Undergraduate Research in Engineering (SURE), held Nov. 11 at Discovery Park. SURE provides undergraduates an opportunity to share the...
Dr. Philip Foster's vision of a clean future fueled him for the past 12 years to redesign a stirling engine as a low-emission power source. He and his design team have received recognition for their current design as one of eight finalists in the 2014 Spirit of Innovation Competition (SoIC) and...
- 1 of 65