- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The use of weapons and explosives in conflict zones is often considered inevitable; however, one University of North Texas researcher hopes his work can help the military combat this never-ending threat with data the military can use to develop better protection for soldiers and civilians....
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is proud to announce that the University of North Texas (UNT) is one of 15 universities in the United States to join a nationwide initiative to recruit more women and underrepresented minorities into the ranks of computer science majors and...
Over a three-year period, University of North Texas researchers developed and tested structured insulated panel building materials made from kenaf, a plant in the hibiscus family that is similar to bamboo. Kenaf fibers are an attractive prospect because they offer the same strength to...
Lindsey Smith, a junior, recently competed in Zagreb, Croatia as a member of team USA in the World Field Archery Competition. In addition to her passion of archery Lindsey is enrolled in the dual degree program where she is pursuing a degree in Math from TWU and Mechanical and Energy Engineering...