- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The College of Engineering's Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research (SUPER) allows international students and UNT faculty to transcend cultures and time-zones to work on challenging engineering research projects. This spring, the program supported 17 students from...
Shengli Fu, interim chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering, has teamed with Dallas-based Myth Innovations to develop the Mi World™ Portable Computing System (PCS), which is a revolutionary next step for PCs and mobile devices. Mi World™ PCS is a secure portable computer, media server and...
The 2014 International Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design is seeking students who are ready to put their creative-thinking skills to the test and eager to learn new technologies. Cold-formed steel refers to products made by rolling or pressing thin gauges of sheet steel into goods....
Children in grades 8 through 12 can now register for summer camps in the University of North Texas College of Engineering focusing on robotics, video and computer game development, mobile applications and computer science and engineering. Camps are held from early June through August 1 (Friday),...