- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Students enrolled in UNT's Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science, an early college entry program for advanced high school students, conduct research and gain experience in UNT's cutting-edge lab spaces, working on projects that span the sciences and have real-world impact. TAMS students develop...
Sophomore Lindsey Smith, studying Math at TWU and Mechanical and Energy Engineering at UNT, received the Trucking Industry Defense Association (TIDA) Departmental Scholarship for Mechanical and Energy Engineering on Friday, February 7th. Smith is enrolled in the UNT-TWU Dual Degree program, which...
A team of UNT students from different departments of the College of Engineering took first place for their project titled, “Development of a Mesh Network that Supports Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN),” as they became the first UNT students to participate in the Texas Space Grant Consortium...
Justin Zhong, a second-year student in the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at the University of North Texas, has been named a semifinalist in the 2014 Intel Science Talent Search. Zhong, from Plano, was chosen for his research project "Self-Cleaning Mechanism of Gecko Setae: Observation,...