- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Photo: Members from the 2014 Mean Green Racing team (right to left): Reed Greenwood, Jared Lemke, Michael Goodman and Justin Brown. Seniors Michael Goodman and Justin Brown, two Engineering Technology majors, led 12 other UNT Engineering students to compete in the 32nd Annual Formula SAE Race,...
Researchers at the University of North Texas have created a new carbon fiber from plants that can replace common petroleum and coal-based products in wide range of goods including parts for cars, aircraft, electronics and sports equipment. The patent-pending carbon fiber also is stronger and...
A two-student team representing the University of North Texas placed second in the IEEE Region 5 Student Electronic Circuit Design Competition, held April 5 at the Texas A&M—Corpus Christi Campus. Marina Nishimura and Kyle Clocker, both junior-year Electrical Engineering students, competed...
On March 29, girls in grades 6 through 12 conducted robotics and solar car experiments, learned to solve crimes, and met engineering professionals at the fourth annual Design Your World conference at the University of North Texas. The event is organized by the UNT Society...