- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
L-3 Mission Integration has donated equipment and materials to the University of North Texas College of Engineering in an effort to help educate and inspire the next generation of aerospace professionals. Among the donations are six unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and ground station equipment, as...
August 25, 2014 was a special day for the College of Engineering. The first ever class in Biomedical Engineering (BMEN), the college’s newest kid in the block, met from 1:30 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. in room B185 at Discovery Park. The class was ‘Discover Biomedical Engineering’, a discovery course taught...
The public can compete for prizes in the latest version of an online gaming competition that's helping University of North Texas researchers improve the efficiency of the next generation of electronic gadgets, such as smartphones and medical devices. The competition for UNTANGLED II...
A Carrollton company is turning to researchers at the University of North Texas to examine its newest wind turbine, which it hopes can solve a difficult problem -- harvesting power when wind speeds are low. If UNT researchers validate BE-Wind's design, it could overcome a barrier preventing...