- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The UNT chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) hosted Matthew Lowe of Carrier to speak on chilled-beam refrigeration systems to engineering students studying thermodynamics at Discovery Park Friday, January 24th. Lowe offered his insight...
Dr. Narendra Dahotre, distinguished research professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, has been named a National Academy of Inventors Fellow. Being named an academy fellow is a high professional distinction given to academic inventors who have demonstrated a highly prolific...
The College of Engineering is pleased to announce that the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board has approved the creation of a new department: Biomedical Engineering. The Department of Biomedical Engineering, the college’s sixth department, will offer bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and focus...
The College of Engineering's Tutoring Center encourages students to stop by for peer-assisted help. Our tutoring center offers help in pre-requisite courses for upper-level engineering classes. The Tutoring Center is located next to the Associate Dean's office in Discovery Park C102A. Students are...