- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
A team of UNT students from different departments of the College of Engineering took first place for their project titled, “Development of a Mesh Network that Supports Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN),” as they became the first UNT students to participate in the Texas Space Grant Consortium...
Justin Zhong, a second-year student in the Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science at the University of North Texas, has been named a semifinalist in the 2014 Intel Science Talent Search. Zhong, from Plano, was chosen for his research project "Self-Cleaning Mechanism of Gecko Setae: Observation,...
The UNT chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) hosted Matthew Lowe of Carrier to speak on chilled-beam refrigeration systems to engineering students studying thermodynamics at Discovery Park Friday, January 24th. Lowe offered his insight...
Dr. Narendra Dahotre, distinguished research professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, has been named a National Academy of Inventors Fellow. Being named an academy fellow is a high professional distinction given to academic inventors who have demonstrated a highly prolific...