- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The College of Engineering has joined the Cold-Formed Steel Research Consortium (CFSRC), which brings together leading research teams across North America to provide the world's most comprehensive research on cold-formed steel structures. "Joining the consortium gives UNT and...
The College of Engineering now offers a Ph.D. in mechanical and energy engineering, the first degree of its kind in Texas and one of the only doctoral programs specializing in energy applications in the field of Mechanical Engineering in the United States. The degree program's first students will...
The use of weapons and explosives in conflict zones is often considered inevitable; however, one University of North Texas researcher hopes his work can help the military combat this never-ending threat with data the military can use to develop better protection for soldiers and civilians....
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) is proud to announce that the University of North Texas (UNT) is one of 15 universities in the United States to join a nationwide initiative to recruit more women and underrepresented minorities into the ranks of computer science majors and...