- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
A Carrollton company is turning to researchers at the University of North Texas to examine its newest wind turbine, which it hopes can solve a difficult problem -- harvesting power when wind speeds are low. If UNT researchers validate BE-Wind's design, it could overcome a barrier preventing...
At the Smart America Expo in June, Electrical Engineering researchers exhibited unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that are capable of creating Internet hotspots and restore communication after a disaster. This research was featured on July 29 on the National Science Foundation website...
The College of Engineering's Tutoring Center encourages students to stop by for peer-assisted help. Our tutoring center offers help in pre-requisite courses for upper-level engineering classes. The Tutoring Center is located in Discovery Park C119 (near the entrance that is close to the...
Jessica Rimsza, a graduate student from the Materials Science and Engineering Department (MSE), won first prize in student poster contest at the U.S.-Germany joint conference on glass and optical materials held in Aachen, Germany, in May. Rimsza works with Dr. Jincheng Du, an Associate Professor in...