- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Following the recent crash of Malaysian Airlines flight 370, Dr. Krishna Kavi, professor of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Director of the Net-Centric Software & Systems Center, has been interviewed about his “glass box” technology. Kavi was first quoted by the New York...
Annabel Wang and Sivabalan Manivasagam, two Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science students at the University of North Texas, have been named 2014 Barry M. Goldwater Scholars. Goldwaters are considered to be among the country's most prestigious scholarships awarded to students...
Engineering researchers at the University of North Texas have new, cutting-edge equipment and laboratory spaces to discover new biomaterials and to test the latest in energy-efficient products. The College of Engineering celebrated the opening of 30,000 square feet of state-of-the-art research...
On March 29 (Saturday) girls in grades 6 through 12 will conduct robotics and solar car experiments, learn to solve crimes, and meet engineering professionals at the fourth annual Design Your World conference at the University of North Texas. The conference aims to help girls determine how they fit...