- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
In our continuing efforts to support our undergraduate students, the College of Engineering is pleased to announce the availability of supplementary funds to help undergraduate students participate in an event or activity that would enhance their professional development as engineers, technologists...
When Adam Marlowe began his senior year as an engineering technology student in UNT's College of Engineering, he had an opportunity to find that solution. Seniors in the college take a two-semester capstone course in which they use the information and skills they've learned for...
Undergraduate construction engineering and electrical engineering technology students will benefit from the interdisciplinary teamwork and hands-on learning experiences under coursework that will be developed under a NSF Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science, Technology, Engineering and...
Students from eight universities in the U.S., Canada, China, Iran, and Thailand put their creativity and problem-solving skills to the test in the 2013 International Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design. The competition, hosted by the University of North Texas, helps promote a...