- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Natalie Parde, a Computer Science and Engineering graduate student, has won a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship for her work researching natural language processing – which makes it possible for computers to understand how humans talk and write. Parde will receive $32,000 per...
Following the recent crash of Malaysian Airlines flight 370, Dr. Krishna Kavi, professor of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Director of the Net-Centric Software & Systems Center, has been interviewed about his “glass box” technology. Kavi was first quoted by the New York...
Annabel Wang and Sivabalan Manivasagam, two Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science students at the University of North Texas, have been named 2014 Barry M. Goldwater Scholars. Goldwaters are considered to be among the country's most prestigious scholarships awarded to students...
Engineering researchers at the University of North Texas have new, cutting-edge equipment and laboratory spaces to discover new biomaterials and to test the latest in energy-efficient products. The College of Engineering celebrated the opening of 30,000 square feet of state-of-the-art research...