- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The 2014 International Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design is seeking students who are ready to put their creative-thinking skills to the test and eager to learn new technologies. Cold-formed steel refers to products made by rolling or pressing thin gauges of sheet steel into goods....
Children in grades 8 through 12 can now register for summer camps in the University of North Texas College of Engineering focusing on robotics, video and computer game development, mobile applications and computer science and engineering. Camps are held from early June through August 1 (Friday),...
Natalie Parde, a Computer Science and Engineering graduate student, has won a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship for her work researching natural language processing – which makes it possible for computers to understand how humans talk and write. Parde will receive $32,000 per...
Following the recent crash of Malaysian Airlines flight 370, Dr. Krishna Kavi, professor of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering and Director of the Net-Centric Software & Systems Center, has been interviewed about his “glass box” technology. Kavi was first quoted by the New York...