- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Dr. Seifollah Nasrazadani and Casey Thurber, Chairman of the Student UNT chapter of NACE Chapter. The National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) North Texas Meeting, held on June 4 at Discovery Park, was well attended by industry engineers and practitioners of Corrosion Science and...
The College of Engineering's Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research (SUPER) allows international students and UNT faculty to transcend cultures and time-zones to work on challenging engineering research projects. This spring, the program supported 17 students from...
Shengli Fu, interim chair of the Department of Electrical Engineering, has teamed with Dallas-based Myth Innovations to develop the Mi World™ Portable Computing System (PCS), which is a revolutionary next step for PCs and mobile devices. Mi World™ PCS is a secure portable computer, media server and...
The 2014 International Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design is seeking students who are ready to put their creative-thinking skills to the test and eager to learn new technologies. Cold-formed steel refers to products made by rolling or pressing thin gauges of sheet steel into goods....