- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
At the Smart America Expo in June, Electrical Engineering researchers exhibited unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) that are capable of creating Internet hotspots and restore communication after a disaster. This research was featured on July 29 on the National Science Foundation website...
The College of Engineering's Tutoring Center encourages students to stop by for peer-assisted help. Our tutoring center offers help in pre-requisite courses for upper-level engineering classes. The Tutoring Center is located in Discovery Park C119 (near the entrance that is close to the...
Jessica Rimsza, a graduate student from the Materials Science and Engineering Department (MSE), won first prize in student poster contest at the U.S.-Germany joint conference on glass and optical materials held in Aachen, Germany, in May. Rimsza works with Dr. Jincheng Du, an Associate Professor in...
Dr. Jincheng Du, an Associate Professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, has been awarded a Department of Energy (DOE) grant to study the corrosion and chemical durability of glasses through the Nuclear Energy University Program (NEUP). Understanding the corrosion of glasses...