- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
An engineering researcher at the University of North Texas has helped develop a new and more effective way to obtain 3D images, which could have significant applications in physical and life sciences. Jincheng Du, an assistant professor of materials science and engineering, worked with a team of...
An engineering professor and researcher at the University of North Texas has been elected a member to the Ukrainian Academy of Petroleum and Gas. Witold Brostow, Regents Professor of materials science and engineering, was recognized for his commitment to finding solutions to the world's energy...
Vehicles have long been constructed primarily of steel because it is one of the strongest known materials. The relatively heavier weight of the metal, however, causes vehicles to burn large quantities of fuel, leading to an increase in carbon dioxide emissions. Srinivasan Srivilliputhur, an...
A professor at the University of North Texas is among the 100 university researchers nationwide to earn recognition from the Presidential Early Career Awards for Scientists and Engineers, the highest honor a beginning scientist or engineer can receive in the United States. Rada Mihalcea, associate...