- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Should Alice be allowed to enter the country? Is Bob entitled to access the database? Has John been convicted before? Is Charlie the real owner of the credit card? Every day, a variety of organizations pose questions such as these about the identity of individuals. From retinal scans to...
The Student Chapters for NAHB, and AGC combined their efforts to build a Habitat for Humanity storage building. This building was built at the UNT Discovery Park by student volunteers over the last year and delivered to the home site on Saturday, February 28. Construction engineering...
Joel Bolz, a Junior student in Construction Engineering Technology, has received a $5,000 Lee S. Evens Scholarship award through the National Housing Endowment. Joel is also President of the National Home Builders Student Chapter, a member of the American General Contractors...
The University of North Texas offers the first Engineering-Systems program in Texas. The MS degree program, housed in the Department of Engineering Technology at the College of Engineering, is an emerging Engineering field. "The Engineering Systems program is a graduate multidisciplinary...