- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Joel Bolz, a Junior student in Construction Engineering Technology, has received a $5,000 Lee S. Evens Scholarship award through the National Housing Endowment. Joel is also President of the National Home Builders Student Chapter, a member of the American General Contractors...
The University of North Texas offers the first Engineering-Systems program in Texas. The MS degree program, housed in the Department of Engineering Technology at the College of Engineering, is an emerging Engineering field. "The Engineering Systems program is a graduate multidisciplinary...
At a time when airline travel is commonplace for most people, few give much thought to passenger seats on an airliner, until it’s time to sit on one of them. A leader in commercial aircraft seating, Weber Aircraft LLC is one of the world’s top manufacturers of commercial aircraft seats for...
On November 14 and 15, 2008, the University of North Texas (UNT) hosted Texas BEST, the regional robotics championship for high schools and middle schools. About 40 teams comprising about 1,000 competitors from Texas and New Mexico contended for the top title in the two-day 15th annual Texas...