- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
UNT Junior Emily Jones receives a plaque from Phil C. Diebel at the Student Employee Appreciation Party. Emily Jones, who is a student assistant in the College of Engineering's Dean's office, received an Outstanding Student Employee Award for her hard work, professionalism and helpfulness. She was...
On Saturday, April 17, the University of North Texas’ College of Engineering will be the site of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Region 5 Student Circuit Design Competition. The competition is being as part of the IEEE Region 5 Annual Business Meeting, which is at the...
Jeff Helstad, a Materials Science and Engineering student in the College of Engineering, is also member of the National Guard. His interest in materials science has practical application for the safety of military and other aircraft, and for individual soldiers. Related links Jeff was also...
The College of Engineering at the University of North Texas (UNT) will celebrate National Engineers Week with a career fair, competitions, a facility tour and a speech by the university's Vice President for Research and Economic Development. Kicking off for the college's National Engineers Week...