- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
On November 14 and 15, 2008, the University of North Texas (UNT) hosted Texas BEST, the regional robotics championship for high schools and middle schools. About 40 teams comprising about 1,000 competitors from Texas and New Mexico contended for the top title in the two-day 15th annual Texas...
A $30,000 one-year Innovation Generation grant from the Motorola Foundation will establish a Robocamp Mobile Unit and give UNT a new way to attract women to the engineering field. In addition, a two-year $102,000 grant from the Texas Workforce Commission will extend these camps to young men...
UNT took two teams to the ACM South Central Regional Programming Competition at Texas A&M on Saturday, November 3. After 5 hours of continuous programming, Team 1 solved 8 out of 9 problems (the only team to solve 8 problems). The problem set included guiding a laser beam through a maze of...
The National Science Foundation has issued an award to the proposal by Dr. Yan Huang (Computer Science), Dr. Miguel Acevedo (Biological and Environmental Engineering), Dr. Xinrong Li and Dr. Shengli Fu (Electrical Engineering), and Dr. Ruthanne Thompson (Biology). This three-year...