- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Dr. Yong X. Tao, an internationally known researcher in fundamentals of thermal sciences, refrigeration system performance, and renewable energy applications in buildings, began his first day at UNT this week as the new chair of the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering and PACCAR...
Junior high school and high school students are learning about robotics and game programming as well as having fun at the University of North Texas (UNT) College of Engineering's summer and Xbox Game Development Camp. This year, UNT is hosting four Robocamps, three Robocamp Jumpstarts, and three...
Two UNT College of Engineering graduate students -- Rajitha Peesari and Swetha Adama -- were recognized for their academic achievements with the (P.E.O.) International PEACE Scholarship. Both Peesari and Adama are Computer Engineering students and friends (Peesari’s specialization is...
The University of North Texas College of Engineering welcomed teams of students who came to compete in the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Region 5 Student Circuit Design Competition, held on April 17. The competition was part of the IEEE Region 5 Annual Business Meeting,...