- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Dr. Rada Mihalcea, associate professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, was among the 100 university researchers to receive a Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) at a White House Ceremony on Jan. 13. PECASE is the highest award bestowed by...
An engineering researcher at the University of North Texas has helped develop a new and more effective way to obtain 3D images, which could have significant applications in physical and life sciences. Jincheng Du, an assistant professor of materials science and engineering, worked with a team of...
An engineering professor and researcher at the University of North Texas has been elected a member to the Ukrainian Academy of Petroleum and Gas. Witold Brostow, Regents Professor of materials science and engineering, was recognized for his commitment to finding solutions to the world's energy...
Vehicles have long been constructed primarily of steel because it is one of the strongest known materials. The relatively heavier weight of the metal, however, causes vehicles to burn large quantities of fuel, leading to an increase in carbon dioxide emissions. Srinivasan Srivilliputhur, an...