- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Nikki Puma (standing on the right) gives her presentation as IEEE student chapter President Alexandra Noriega (standing on the left) listens. Nikki Puma, who was the guest speaker at the Nov. 18 meeting of UNT’s student chapter of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers),...
Dr. Cheng Yu, Assistant Professor in the Department of Engineering Technology, has been awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER award for his research on cold-formed steel and its applications as a construction material. The CAREER award program, the most prestigious offered by the NSF...
The UNT College of Engineering is again offering to qualified undergraduates from throughout the country the opportunity to conduct research projects for eight weeks during the summer under the banner of SUPER (Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research). The SUPER Program is from June 6...
More than 50 guests visited the College of Engineering tailgating tent in Mean Green Village adjacent to Fouts Field Stadium during Homecoming, Oct. 16. Several guests noted that this would be our last season gathering outside Fouts Field, considering that the new stadium is scheduled to be open in...