- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Two UNT College of Engineering graduate students -- Rajitha Peesari and Swetha Adama -- were recognized for their academic achievements with the (P.E.O.) International PEACE Scholarship. Both Peesari and Adama are Computer Engineering students and friends (Peesari’s specialization is...
The University of North Texas College of Engineering welcomed teams of students who came to compete in the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Region 5 Student Circuit Design Competition, held on April 17. The competition was part of the IEEE Region 5 Annual Business Meeting,...
Student and family enjoy lunch in the UNT’s Union Silver Eagle Suite after touring the College of Engineering. More than 35 high school seniors and their families learned more about the educational opportunities offered by the University of North Texas College of Engineering and took a tour of the...
UNT Junior Emily Jones receives a plaque from Phil C. Diebel at the Student Employee Appreciation Party. Emily Jones, who is a student assistant in the College of Engineering's Dean's office, received an Outstanding Student Employee Award for her hard work, professionalism and helpfulness. She was...