- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Harold Myles (LARC Alumnus #45) and Chris Bream (LARC Alumnus #12) discuss how to start a career in the gaming industry. Dr. Ian Parberry, Interim Chair of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, gave a presentation on game programming education and research at UNT, one of the...
BEST founders Ted Mahler and Steve Marum congratulate a member of the BCTAL team. Bringing their robots, construction supplies, supporters and teamwork, more than 1,200 students from across Texas and New Mexico converged upon the University of North Texas on Nov. 19-20 to test their robotics...
Christopher Heiden, Associate Director of Academic Services for UNT's College of Engineering, will travel to Germany to participate in the 2010 Fulbright Seminar for U.S. Administrators in International Education. Conducted by the Fulbright Commission from Oct. 16 through Oct. 30, the seminar...
The Greater Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter of the Women’s Transportation Seminar is encouraging women who are pursuing careers in transportation to apply for scholarships awarded by the chapter. Past applicants have had backgrounds that include mechanical and electrical engineering. Completed...