- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The College of Engineering is proud to announce that the Bachelor of Science Program in Electrical Engineering at UNT is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202-4012.
UNT College of Engineering's Robocamp for Girls was recognized with the Metroplex Technology Business Council's (MTBC) Tech Titan of the Future-University Level award for the program's creative, innovative approach to encouraging girls to pursue engineering careers. The Tech Titan Award was...
Dr. Yong X. Tao, an internationally known researcher in fundamentals of thermal sciences, refrigeration system performance, and renewable energy applications in buildings, began his first day at UNT this week as the new chair of the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering and PACCAR...
Junior high school and high school students are learning about robotics and game programming as well as having fun at the University of North Texas (UNT) College of Engineering's summer and Xbox Game Development Camp. This year, UNT is hosting four Robocamps, three Robocamp Jumpstarts, and three...