- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science student Udayan Vaidya placed seventh in the nation in the Young Epidemiology Scholars (YES) Competition, winning a $15,000 scholarship for his research to refine a computational model to predict outbreaks of Dengue fever. Sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson...
Researchers in the UNT Laboratory for Advanced Polymers & Optimized Materials recently discovered a process that allows manufacturers to produce stronger plastics at lower temperatures, resulting in energy savings and improved production efficiency. (more) The research team included Dr. Witold...
The UNT College of Engineering and the College of Arts and Sciences at Texas Woman's University have expanded their dual degree offerings. Initially, the program allowed students to earn a bachelor's in mathematics from TWU and a bachelor's in electrical engineering from UNT. Now students have the...
On Feb. 11, 28 high school students from the North Texas area came to the University of North Texas to participate in the regional competition for the 2011 North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad (NACLO), hosted by the College of Engineering's Department of Computer Science and...