- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Dr. Aleksadra Fortier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering, is being honored for her achievements with the 2010-11 ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) North Texas Section Young Engineer of the Year. The Young Engineer of the Year Award recognizes...
Faculty and students at the College of Engineering are conducting research in a wide variety of areas including bioactive glasses that can help restore and repair bones, batteries for consumer electronics that have a longer life, and wireless sensors that would equip robots to communicate with each...
Nikki Puma (standing on the right) gives her presentation as IEEE student chapter President Alexandra Noriega (standing on the left) listens. Nikki Puma, who was the guest speaker at the Nov. 18 meeting of UNT’s student chapter of IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers),...
Dr. Cheng Yu, Assistant Professor in the Department of Engineering Technology, has been awarded a National Science Foundation (NSF) CAREER award for his research on cold-formed steel and its applications as a construction material. The CAREER award program, the most prestigious offered by the NSF...