- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The UNT College of Engineering is again offering to qualified undergraduates from throughout the country the opportunity to conduct research projects for eight weeks during the summer under the banner of SUPER (Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research). The SUPER Program is from June 6...
More than 50 guests visited the College of Engineering tailgating tent in Mean Green Village adjacent to Fouts Field Stadium during Homecoming, Oct. 16. Several guests noted that this would be our last season gathering outside Fouts Field, considering that the new stadium is scheduled to be open in...
On Nov. 19 and 20, students from across Texas and New Mexico will gather at the University of North Texas (UNT) to compete in Texas BEST, the BEST Robotics, Inc. regional robotics championship for high schools and middle schools. For the third year, UNT is hosting the event, which allows the...
Student explains his research to UNT College of Engineering Advisory Board members. The College of Engineering Advisory Board met Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2010, to cover several critical issues and concerns. Members received Dean Costas Tsatsoulis latest State of the College of Engineering report....