- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
On Feb. 11, 28 high school students from the North Texas area came to the University of North Texas to participate in the regional competition for the 2011 North American Computational Linguistics Olympiad (NACLO), hosted by the College of Engineering's Department of Computer Science and...
University of North Texas (UNT) College of Engineering students will have the opportunity to talk to company representatives about employment, tour a wind farm, and participate in a winch & cart race -- some of the events scheduled to celebrate National Engineers Week at UNT. "The Council of...
Dr. Thomas Scharf, associate professor with the Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MTSE), and co-authors have been named the 2011 recipients of the Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers' (STLE) Al Sonntag Award for the researchers' paper on a novel nanocomposite coating. "...
Dr. Aleksadra Fortier, Assistant Professor in the Department of Mechanical and Energy Engineering, is being honored for her achievements with the 2010-11 ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) North Texas Section Young Engineer of the Year. The Young Engineer of the Year Award recognizes...