- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Undergraduate construction engineering and electrical engineering technology students will benefit from the interdisciplinary teamwork and hands-on learning experiences under coursework that will be developed under a NSF Transforming Undergraduate Education in Science, Technology, Engineering and...
Students from eight universities in the U.S., Canada, China, Iran, and Thailand put their creativity and problem-solving skills to the test in the 2013 International Student Competition on Cold-Formed Steel Design. The competition, hosted by the University of North Texas, helps promote a...
Joshua Urbanovsky of Granbury, a University of North Texas student in the College of Business and College of Engineering, was honored as one of the state’s top business students at the Texas Business Hall of Fame 31st Annual Induction Dinner Nov. 14 in San Antonio. Urbanovsky earned a $10,000...
Staff Sgt. Alex Viola, a 2006 graduate of the College of Engineering from Keller, died Nov. 17. Viola, 29, was stationed in Kandahar Province, Afghanistan. He died when an improvised explosive device detonated. The U.S. Army Special Forces Command at Fort Bragg, N.C. reported...