- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
After the success of her 2012 online game competition, Dr. Gayatri Mehta, assistant professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering, is conducting another online game competition this year with newpuzzles and games. The contest allows the public to compete for prizes while also helping...
Adriana Blanco, a senior studying electrical engineering at UNT, has become one of only 20 female engineering students in the U.S. to be selected by the Society of Women Engineers to receive a national General Electric Women’s Network scholarship. Additionally, she was also selected by GE for an...
UNT College of Engineering faculty member Dr. Haifeng Zhang was recently awarded a grant as a Principle Investigator from the National Science Foundation (NSF) for his project titled, “Collaborative Research: Self-powered Dual-mode Piezoelectric Resonant Pressure/Temperature Sensors for Oil and Gas...
Incoming UNT College of Engineering master’s and doctoral students learned about life at UNT and how to make the most of their academic experience at the Graduate School Orientation, held on Aug. 21. The College of Engineering welcomed the attendees, noting that they are part of the largest...