- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
The UNT Career Center will host an Engineering & Computer Science Career and Internship Fair on Thursday, Oct. 3, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Discovery Park Commons. College of Engineering students and alumni will have the opportunity to talk to company representatives about potential...
The College of Engineering recently welcomed guests from a Thailand university in a visit to discuss areas of cooperation with the College and opportunities for undergraduates. On June 19, an Engineering-focused delegation from Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand, arrived at the University of...
The UNT Mean Green Racing | Formula SAE team will be at the "Texas Autocross Weekend," July 19-20, and will be driving the Formula SAE series race car that the team built from the ground up. The event, hosted by UTA, brings together student representatives from schools across the nation for Formula...
A UNT delegation led by President V. Lane Rawlins visited Japan May 19-25, 2013 to celebrate longstanding relationships and chart a new course with top research institutions in the areas of sustainability, materials science and mechanical and energy engineering. ...