- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
UNT College of Engineering faculty member Dr. Haifeng Zhang was recently awarded a grant as a Principle Investigator from the National Science Foundation (NSF) for his project titled, “Collaborative Research: Self-powered Dual-mode Piezoelectric Resonant Pressure/Temperature Sensors for Oil and Gas...
Incoming UNT College of Engineering master’s and doctoral students learned about life at UNT and how to make the most of their academic experience at the Graduate School Orientation, held on Aug. 21. The College of Engineering welcomed the attendees, noting that they are part of the largest...
Dozens of students ages 13-17 got a chance to learn app-programming basics hands on during the UNT Department of Computer Science and Engineering’s inaugural Android AppCamp, held this summer in addition to the department’s popular RoboCamp and Xbox Game Camp. Read more about AppCamp. Read more...
This past summer, the UNT College of Engineering’s Department of Materials Science and Engineering (MTSE) held its third-annual Materials Summer Camp. The camp is held every summer for high school students at the College of Engineering’s Discovery Park facility. Students are given to the...