- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Officials in charge of organizing response plans and resource distribution strategies in preparation for major emergencies, such as terrorist attacks or disease outbreaks, will soon have a new resource for identifying problem areas and strengthening response plans. Dr. Armin Mikler, professor of...
The College of Engineering is looking for motivated tutors to be part of a Successful Peer Tutoring Program. We are looking for tutors for the following subjects: Pre-calculus Calculus I Calculus II Chemistry I Physics I and II Tutors will be paid $10/hour and should meet the following criteria: 1...
Dr. Srinivasan Srivilliputhur, an associate professor of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, will participate in the National Academy of Engineering's fifth Frontiers of Engineering Education symposium Oct. 27 – 30 (Sunday – Wednesday) in Irvine, Calif. Srivilliputhur was selected...
Presenters from China, Ghana, Slovenia, and Turkey discussed research topics related to wood-based products and natural fiber composites during a June 13 workshop held at UNT. The International Workshop: Wood and Natural Fiber Materials for Energy Efficient Building Construction offered attendees...