- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Dr. Srinivasan Srivilliputhur, an associate professor of the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, will participate in the National Academy of Engineering's fifth Frontiers of Engineering Education symposium Oct. 27 – 30 (Sunday – Wednesday) in Irvine, Calif. Srivilliputhur was selected...
Presenters from China, Ghana, Slovenia, and Turkey discussed research topics related to wood-based products and natural fiber composites during a June 13 workshop held at UNT. The International Workshop: Wood and Natural Fiber Materials for Energy Efficient Building Construction offered attendees...
After the success of her 2012 online game competition, Dr. Gayatri Mehta, assistant professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering, is conducting another online game competition this year with newpuzzles and games. The contest allows the public to compete for prizes while also helping...
Adriana Blanco, a senior studying electrical engineering at UNT, has become one of only 20 female engineering students in the U.S. to be selected by the Society of Women Engineers to receive a national General Electric Women’s Network scholarship. Additionally, she was also selected by GE for an...