- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Yan Huang, associate professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, is developing a location-based social media search function that will allow users to search for and find more information about events around them than ever before. Read more about Yan Huang and the research on...
Five University of North Texas students, including three Computer Science and Engineering students, and business reaped awards at the first-ever LeadingAge HackFest Oct. 25 – 27 in Dallas for designing technological tools that can be used to improve the lives of older adults. First place — Global...
Peter Collins, assistant professor in the Department of Materials Science and Engineering, is the recipient of the Early Career Award for Research and Creative Activity. Sponsored by the Office of Research and Economic Development, this award is given to a full-time University faculty member...
Jesse Stauffer (left), a sopomore, and Casey Stauffer (right), a junior, are studying Computer Science at UNT. Photo by William Snyder. Bitzy is available on the Apple App store Brothers Casey and Jesse Stauffer seek to reinvent social networking with their new app, Bitzy. Casey, a junior, and...