About Troy Wolf
Troy Jay Wolf is a UNT Engineering alum who earned a B.S. in Industrial Technology in 1986 and a M.S. in Engineering Technology in 1993. He has worked as a Technical Lead in an Engineering Support Group at Lockheed Martin throughout much of his adult life. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed giving back to UNT and I would like to encourage all alumni to give back to UNT as well in order to help students who need financial assistance while attending college at UNT.
- Meet the minimum entrance and continuing academic performance standards of the College of Engineering in effect at the time of any award;
- Maintain full-time enrollment as established by the University, unless the student is nearing completion of their degree program and does not need full-time enrollment;
- Enroll as a full-time undergraduate student in any degree-granting program within the College of Engineering (or its successor) at the University;
- Have a minimum 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale;
- Demonstrate eligibility for need-based financial assistance;
- Preference shall be given to applicants who are seniors, fifth-year students, or students who are otherwise in the final year of their undergraduate Engineering degree program.