Dr. Leticia Anaya
Coordinator of Mechanical Engineering Technology
Office: NTRP F115
Faculty Page: https://faculty.unt.edu/editprofile.php?pid=2363
Areas of Research
Dr. Leticia Anaya is a senior lecturer and the graduate coordinator for the mechanical engineering technology program. Her research interests are in the fields of management and engineering.
- MS, Management & Administrative Sciences, University of Texas at Dallas, 1996
- MS, Industrial Engineering, Texas A&M University, 1990
- BS, Chemical Engineering, University of Arizona, 1985
- Anaya, L., Smith, M. & Plummer, M. (2005, March 24). A Venue for Attracting Talented High School Students Into the Engineering Program: DC BEST. Proceedings of the ASEE Gulf-Southwest Annual Conference, College Station, TX.
- Faculty Advisor for Society of Women Engineers
- Director, Denton County Boosting Engineering Science & Technology
- Professional experience with US Army, Arizona Department of Environmental Quality, Pepsi-Cola