UNT’s College of Engineering Diversity and Excellence in Engineering Night is set for 6-8 p.m. February 27, 2018, at Discovery Park. The event offers employers the opportunity to meet, network, and recruit some of UNT’s best and brightest engineering talent.
Participating student organizations include:
- Honors Society of Eta Kappa Nu (Electrical & Computer Engineering)
- Honors Society of Tau Alpha Pi (Engineering Technology)
- Honors Society of Pi Tau Sigma (Mechanical & Energy Engineering)
- Honors Society of Alpha Sigma Mu (Materials Science and Engineering)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- National Society of Black Engineers
We would also like to thank the following organizations for their generous sponsorship:
- Charles Schwab
For organizations or individual professionals interested in attending, contact Angus McColl at email@example.com for registration and more information.