Welcome to our Graduate Program
(leave blank - edit the content blocks)
Research is very important for graduate students in the Electrical Engineering department. You'll have research opportunities that you won't be able to find at many other schools.
Obtaining your Master of Science in Electrical Engineering at UNT can be your doorway to more success, both now and in the future, as an academic researcher and professional engineer.
- Graduates will achieve master's level proficiency in Electrical Engineering subjects that include digital and analog circuit design, adaptive and statistical signal processing, coding theory and communications, control system design, computer vision and image analysis, RF and Electromagnetics, and VLSI and embedded systems.
- Graduates will attain a broad background in Electrical Engineering that provides them with a number of choices for future specialization.
- Graduates will attain proficiency in both oral and written communication that is needed for achieving success in their future careers.
- Graduates will learn how to learn and thereby attain the ability to pursue life-long learning and continued professional development.
- Graduates will have experience in project-based learning and hence will be ready to engage in high-tech careers upon their graduation.