- G. Mehta and A. K. Jones, “An Energy-Efficient Coarse Grained Reconfigurable Fabric for Embedded Computing,” Computer Science Research and Technology, Volume 3, Nova Publishers 2011.
- G. Mehta, K. Patel, N, Parde, and N. S. Pollard, “Data-driven Mapping using Local Patterns”, IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, 2013, vol. 32, issue 11. pdf
- G. Mehta, C. Crawford, X. Luo, N. Parde, K. Patel, B. Rodgers, A. K. Sistla, A. Yadav and M. Reisner, “UNTANGLED - A game environment for discovery of creative mapping strategies”, ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, 2013, vol. 6, no. 3. pdf
- G. Mehta, K. Patel and N. S. Pollard, “On Fast Iterative Mapping Algorithms for Stripe-based Reconfigurable Architectures,” Special Issue on Reconfigurable and Adaptive Computing, International Journal of Electronics, under revision .
- G. Mehta, and A. K. Jones. "Implementation and validation of architectural space exploration techniques for domain-specific reconfigurable computing," Design Automation for Embedded Systems, Sept. 2013. pdf
- H. S. Kim, V. Varanasi, G. Mehta, H. Zhang, T. Y Choi, K. Namuduri, J. Vingren, N. D’Souza, and R. Kowal, “Circuits, Systems, and Technologies for Detecting the Onset of Sudden Cardiac Death Through EKG Analysis,” IEEE Circuits and Systems magazine, 2013, vol. 13, no. 4. pdf
- A. Yadav, J. Stander, A. K. Jones, G. Mehta, “A study of energy-area tradeoffs of various architectural styles for routing inputs in a domain-specific reconfigurable fabric,” International Journal of VLSI Design and Communication Systems, February 2013.
- G. Mehta, J. Stander, M. Baz, B. Hunsaker, and A. K. Jones, “Interconnect Customization for a Hardware Fabric,'' ACM Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems (TODAES), Vol. 14, No. 1, January 2009. pdf
- A. K. Jones, R. Hoare, D. Kusic, J. Fazekas, G. Mehta, and J. Foster, “A VLIW Processor with Hardware Functions: Increasing Performance While Reducing Power,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, Vol. 53, No. 11, November 2006. pdf
- G. Mehta, R. R. Hoare, J. Stander, J. Lucas, B. Hunsaker and A. K. Jones, “A Low- Energy Reconfigurable Fabric for the SuperCISC Architecture,'' Journal of Low Power Electronics, Vol. 2, No. 2, August 2006. pdf
- A. K. Jones, R. Hoare, D. Kusic, G. Mehta, J. Fazekas, and J. Foster, “Reducing Power while Increasing Performance with SuperCISC,” ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems (TECS), Vol. 5, No. 3, August 2006. pdf
- G. Mehta, X. Luo, N. Parde, K. Patel, B. Rodgers, A. Sistla, “UNTANGLED – An Interactive Mapping Game for Engineering Education”, IEEE International Conference on Microelectronic Systems Education, 2013. pdf
- A. Sistla, N. Parde, K. Patel, G. Mehta, “Cross-architectural study of custom reconfigurable devices using crowdsourcing”, Parallel & Distributed Processing, 2013, IEEE International Symposium on, IEEE, 2013. pdf
- G. Mehta, S. Cook, C. Crawford, A. Odunsi, K. Patel, B. Rogers, and A. Yadav, “Game-driven discovery of new mapping strategies for custom domain-specific architectures,” WIP, IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference (DAC), 2012.
- T. Hatch, J. Styrvoky, J. Garcia, H. Zhang, G. Mehta, S. Boetcher, “Small-scale power generation and storage using piezoelectric films,” Proceedings of the ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition, 2011.
- G. Mehta and A. K. Jones, “An Architectural Space Exploration Tool for Domain Specific Reconfigurable Computing,” Parallel & Distributed Processing, 2010, IEEE International Symposium on, IEEE, 2010. pdf
- M. Gomathisankaran, G. Mehta, and K. Namuduri, “Power, Performance and Security Optimized Hardware Design for H.264,” Proceedings of the Sixth Annual Workshop on Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Research, ACM, 2010.
- Mehta, Gayatri, Colin J. Ihrig, and Alex K. Jones. "Reducing energy by exploring heterogeneity in a coarse-grain fabric." Parallel and Distributed Processing, 2008. IPDPS 2008. IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE, 2008. pdf
- G. Mehta, J. Stander, M. Baz, B. Hunsaker and A. K. Jones, “Interconnect Customization for a Coarse-grained Reconfigurable Fabric,” Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2007. IPDPS 2007. IEEE International. IEEE, 2007. pdf
- G. Mehta, R. Hoare, J. Stander, and A. K. Jones, “A Low-Energy Reconfigurable Fabric for the SuperCISC Architecture,” Field-Programmable Custom Computing Machines, 2006. FCCM'06. 14th Annual IEEE Symposium on. IEEE, 2006.
- G. Mehta, R. Hoare, J. Stander, and A. K. Jones, “Design Space Exploration for Low-Power Reconfigurable Fabrics,” Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, 2006. IPDPS 2006. 20th International, IEEE, 2006.
- R. Hoare, A.K. Jones, D. Kusic, J.Fazekas, G. Mehta and J. Foster, “A VLIW Processor with Hardware Functions: Increasing Performance While Reducing Power,” Proc. of the Workshop on High Performance Embedded Computing (HPEC), 2005.