What to expect:
- A well-rounded education in mathematics and the engineering field of your choice.
- Strengthened career prospects and proven proficiency in your area of interest.
- Combined faculty expertise from two top-tier universities.
- A network of accomplished alumni who are successfully pursuing careers in mathematics and engineering.
- Specialized mentorship for women entering STEM fields.
- A prime location that provides unlimited internship and job opportunities.
Explore the programs
Texas Woman's University
Guided Pathways for 2020 Catalog
Students in the program may also apply for the Siemens PLM Software scholarship.
Contact Robert Lyons for more information or to apply.
The gender gap is still evident in the STEM field, and it is crazy to think that less than a hundred years ago women weren't allowed to study engineering. I believe that this program can help close the gender gap with every woman that is recruited. We want every girl to grow up and not see a career as a boy job.
UNT Mechanical & Energy Engineering, TWU Mathematics