Dr. Robert G. Hayes
Coordinator of Electrical Engineering Technology
Office: NTRP F115
Faculty Page: https://faculty.unt.edu/editprofile.php?pid=2366
Areas of Research
Dr. Robert G. Hayes is a principal lecturer and the undergraduate coordinator for electrical engineering technology program. He is also the director of Denton County Boosting Engineering Science and Technology (DCBEST). Dr. Hayes has teaching, industrial and academic administrative experience.
- PhD, Electrical Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 1989
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Oklahoma State University, 1978
- B.S., Mathematics, Oklahoma State University, 1977
- Hayes, R. G., Plummer, M., & Dohanich, F., (1994) "The Environmental System, A Technical Summary." ASEE Annual Conference
- Hayes, R. G., (1993). "A Survey of Three Control System Programs." Computers in Education Journal, Vol. III, No. 2, pp.25-34.
- Plummer, M. C. & Hayes, R. G., (1992). "Cost Effectiveness of Various Training Delivery Systems", The Tenth Symposium on the Training of Nuclear Facility Personnel.
- Hayes, R. G., (1992). "A Survey of Three Control System Programs." ASEE Annual Conference Proceedings, pp. 603-614.
- Former Dean of Electronics at DeVry University in Irving, TX.
- Senior Engineer with Boeing Military Airplane Company