ETEC Academic Programs
The BSET degrees in the majors listed below are accredited by the Engineering Technology Accreditation Commission (ETAC) of ABET.
- Construction Construction Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electrical Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Grad Track Offers an opportunity for eligible students to earn the BSET and MSET in 5 years. Students can take up to 9 hours of graduate-level courses to fulfill BSET requirements, be admitted to the graduate program, and count the 9 hours toward completing the MSET.
Nuclear Power Technology Certificate
Earn a Texas A&M Certificate in Nuclear Power Technology by taking 12 credits of NUET courses in Engineering Technology. The Certificate features online instruction from A&M and a face-to-face component at Discovery Park.
Enrollment & Graduation Data
- Engineering Systems, MS
(offered through Summer 2016)
- Engineering Technology, MS
- Dual Degree Program: Engineering Systems, MS & Operations and Supply Chain Management, MBA