Get Real-world Experience
It’s a fact: Employers prefer to hire graduates with hands-on experience in their majors.
- As a UNT student, you have the opportunity to gain practical experience through an internship or co-op that will enhance your classroom learning.
- Working as an intern or co-op student gives you a competitive advantage in the job market.
- These opportunities can also provide you with insight into your future career.
We have successfully placed students in co-ops and internships with the following companies:
Bell Helicopter Textron Inc.
And many more!
Earn School Credit While You Work
There are several ways you can work while going to school:
- Parallel co-op allows you to work part time while simultaneously attending classes.
- Alternating co-op alternates semesters of work and school, so you work full time for a semester and then return to school full time.
- Internships allow you to work only one semester, often during the summer.
Depending upon your major, academic credit can be part of your internships & co-op experience.
For more information or to get started, visit the UNT Career Center site.