UNT Classes and Registration Page
Registration Tips for Engineering Students
When registering for classes, keep the following in mind:
- Check course prerequisites especially for math, lab science, computer science, and engineering classes. Prerequisites for a course can be found in the course descriptions section of the catalog.
- Check course corequisites especially for math, lab science, and engineering courses. Corequisites for a course can be found in the course descriptions section of the catalog.
- Use the four year plans for your major as a guide, but remember that your schedule will likely differ depending on your starting point in math, as well as your chosen core and elective courses.
- Note the location of your class meetings to make sure you have at least 40 minutes to get between buildings and campuses. Most of your computer science and engineering courses will meet at the Discovery Park campus.
- Stay updated about the add/drop procedure and when the add/drop periods are.