- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
A National Science Foundation planning grant will allow the University of North Texas, to expand its current partnerships in a Net Centric Software Consortium that also involves UTD, UTA and SMU. UTD and SMU also received $10,000 from NSF to collaborate with UNT as...
Dr. Shuping Wang of the Engineering Technology Department received a Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME) - Research Initiation Grant on “Highly Simplified and Flexible Microfabrication of a Polymer Sensor Array”. In this research, a maskless and cost-effective manufacturing system for...
In the modern global economy, employees increasingly find themselves working with colleagues in other places, other cultures. The National Science Foundation has awarded $499,252 to Kathleen Swigger, professor of computer science and engineering in the College of Engineering, to study the...
Dr. Saraju P. Mohanty received NSF research-grant to support his research in nanoscale CMOS modeling and estimation. The project titled "A Comprehensive Methodology for Early Power-Performance Estimation of Nano-CMOS Digital Systems" will span over three years, 2007-2010. The primary...