- For Prospective Students
- For Current Students
- Undergraduate Core Requirements
- Undergraduate Degree Programs >>
- Biomedical Engineering BS
- Computer Science BS
- Computer Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering BS
- Information Technology BA
- Materials Science & Engineering BS
- Mechanical & Energy Engineering BS
- Electrical Engineering Technology BSET
- Mechanical Engineering Technology BSET
- Construction Engineering Technology BSET
- Graduate Degree Programs >>
- Steps to Graduation
- Classes & Registration
- College Scholarships
- College Tutoring Center
- For Faculty
- For Alumni
- About Us
Two University of North Texas faculty members have received $5,000 Ralph E. Powe Junior Faculty Enhancement Awards from Oak Ridge Associated Universities. Oak Ridge Associated Universities, or ORAU, is a consortium of 96 major research institutes that advances science and education by providing...
Dr. Thomas W. Scharf of the Materials Science and Engineering Department received an American Chemical Society (ACS) - Petroleum Research Fund (PRF) grant on “In Situ Chemical Diagnostic Tribology of Dry and Lubricated Thin Film-Based Technologies.” In this research, Dr. Scharf will...
Title: Probing the Early Stages of Second Phase Nucleation and Phase Separation in Titanium Alloys Titanium alloys have been applied in a number of product areas, including commercial aircraft and engines and, in contrast, bio-medical engineering, largely because of a combination of...
Dr. Thomas W. Scharf of the Materials Science and Engineering Department received an unsolicited three-year research grant for $210,000 on “Structure and Interface Evolution in Self-Lubricating Coatings and Nanocomposites for Moving Mechanical Assemblies ” from the National Science...