Degree / Major Change

Undergraduate Students

If you are an undergraduate student and need to change your degree/major, you can contact the College of Engineering advisors by clicking here or call +1 (940) 565-4201.

Graduate Students

If you need to change your degree/major and are a graduate student, you must contact the Graduate Advisor of your department. For the MEEN Department, Dr. Choi is the Graduate Advisor and can be emailed at