The College of Engineering Graduate Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for CENG graduate students. This scholarship will provide funding for tuition and mandatory fees for 3 credit hours per semester in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.
This scholarship has been made possible due to funds collected through the Engineering Fee.
To apply for the College of Engineering Graduate Scholarship, you must complete the online form before the deadline. In addition to completing this application, you must:
- Be a graduate student in the College of Engineering for both Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 9 semester credit hours in the Fall and 9 semester credit hours in the Spring. Each semester, your enrollment will be verified prior to funds being disbursed to your account.
- Not be a recipient of full tuition and fee coverage through a UNT scholarship or full tuition payment through a research grant or project.
- Send a copy of your resume or CV by email to Kathryn.Beasley@unt.edu
- Submit your application and resume or CV before the deadline (the spring 2015 deadline was March 15, 2015. Upcoming application periods/deadlines will be announced at later dates). No late applications will be accepted, and only complete files will be reviewed.