The College of Engineering Graduate Scholarship is a scholarship opportunity for CENG graduate students. This scholarship will provide an award of up to $5,000 which will be split between the Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 semesters.
Funding for this scholarship has been made available through the engineering fee.
To apply for this award, you must:
- Complete the online application during the application period
- Be a graduate student in the College of Engineering for both Fall 2014 and Spring 2015
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 9 semester credit hours in the Fall and 9 semester credit hours in the Spring
- Not be a recipient of full tuition and fee coverage through a tuition scholarship such as the Graduate Assistant Tuition Scholarship (GATS) or research grant or project
- Send a copy of your resume or CV by email to Kathryn.Beasley@unt.edu
- Submit your application and resume or CV by the deadline. No late applications will be accepted, and only complete files will be reviewed.