Individual federal agencies with information about funding opportunities, as well as several guides to those agencies:
Guides to the Agencies
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA)
- FirstGov.gov -- Official U.S. Government portal to 47 million pages of government information, services, and online transactions.
- GovEngine.com -- The search portal for federal, state, and local government websites.
- NIH Grants.gov -- Single-access point for grant programs offered by the 26 Federal grant-making agencies; allows organizations to electronically find and apply for competitive grant opportunities from these grant-making agencies.
- NonProfit Gateway -- A network of links to Federal government information and services for nonprofits.
- Research.gov -- A partnership of federal grant-making agencies, to eventually serve as the master portal for grant applications and post-award administration.