Ph.D., University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, 2000. Condensed Matter Physics.
Dr. Lin has been doing research in photonic bandgap materials.
Doctor of Philosophy – Computer Science and Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, December 1992.
M.S. – Computer Science, Central University, Hyderabad, India, August 1986.
B.S. – Electronics and Communications, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, August 1984.
Information Security, Image and Video Processing and Wireless Sensor Networks
- Ph.D., Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, 2003
- ME, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1999
- BE, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 1995
- Digital and Statistical Signal Processing
- Real-Time Embedded System Design
- Wireless Systems and Sensor Networks
I like to ambitiously pursue my career goal of being an eminent researcher and educationist in a University of international repute. In 5 Years from now, I like to see himself as a Fellow of both IEEE and ACM by focusing on quality rather than quantity in my research and targeting for publications in reputed journals of IEEE/IEE/ACM standing. My current research direction is wireless sensor networks- an area in which I find an ample opprtunity to make use of my versatile research experience in machine learning and communication networks.