I am interested in dynamical network design and control motivated by wide applications in biology, air traffic flow management, sensor networking, etc. Please feel free to email me if you have questions, comments, or suggestions.
Doctor of Philosophy – Computer Science and Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, December 1992.
M.S. – Computer Science, Central University, Hyderabad, India, August 1986.
B.S. – Electronics and Communications, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, August 1984.
Information Security, Image and Video Processing and Wireless Sensor Networks
Low Power VLSI Design
System on a chip(SoC) Design
- Ph.D., Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA, 2003
- ME, National University of Singapore, Singapore, 1999
- BE, University of Science and Technology of China, Hefei, China, 1995
- Digital and Statistical Signal Processing
- Real-Time Embedded System Design
- Wireless Systems and Sensor Networks
I like to ambitiously pursue my career goal of being an eminent researcher and educationist in a University of international repute. In 5 Years from now, I like to see himself as a Fellow of both IEEE and ACM by focusing on quality rather than quantity in my research and targeting for publications in reputed journals of IEEE/IEE/ACM standing. My current research direction is wireless sensor networks- an area in which I find an ample opprtunity to make use of my versatile research experience in machine learning and communication networks.